ELITE LEAGUE NFL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff
LEAGUE STAFF
  • Commish:
  • Commish:
  • Moderator:
  • Moderator:
  • MANI
  • xxtomern
  • montes
  • Bulldogbully
Latest topics
» What's goin' on here?
Cardinals Vs Saints I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:15 am by montes

» Last attempt!!!
Cardinals Vs Saints I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:06 am by Mani

» Week 9 Cowboys vs Packers!!!
Cardinals Vs Saints I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:16 pm by robbiewalters1973

» hello people
Cardinals Vs Saints I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:44 pm by dryheave1

» This forum is dead
Cardinals Vs Saints I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:08 am by bulldogbully

» vaca this week
Cardinals Vs Saints I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:47 pm by robbiewalters1973

» where are the eagles?
Cardinals Vs Saints I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 am by montes

» Cowboys @ Vikings!!!
Cardinals Vs Saints I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:40 pm by robbiewalters1973

» Advance Time?
Cardinals Vs Saints I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:56 am by XRunnerBSP

Poll

Should we implement a sub-in system to eliminate CPU games?

Cardinals Vs Saints Vote_lcap42%Cardinals Vs Saints Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
Cardinals Vs Saints Vote_lcap58%Cardinals Vs Saints Vote_rcap 58% [ 7 ]

Total Votes : 12

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:47 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Cardinals Vs Saints

2 posters

Go down

Cardinals Vs Saints Empty Cardinals Vs Saints

Post  JonnyHands702 Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:57 pm

Tonight the Undefeated Arizona Cardinals will try to keep their streak going against a 4-1 injury plagued Saints and believe me they are not taking this lightly ESPN reporter Sammy Snee got a exclusive interview with the Cardinals owner and this is what he had to say...
Sammy Snee: Well Mr. Hands what do you think about the Saints?
Mr. Hands: Honestly Sammy I think were in for our biggest test of the season. Yes the Saints have taken a major blow, they have lost 6 starters but you have to look at the record 4-1? Obviously they have some strong coaching and whenever you see Aaron Rogers come out of the locker room you have to respect him.
Sammy: Mr. Hands I really have to admit this is strange coming from a undefeated team.
Mr. Hands: Sam thats why were undefeated, we never under estimate, we play each game like its the Superbowl and try to take the fight out of teams early. Vick is coming of a game suspension and hes ready to go, I gave him a all expense paid vacation to Mexico he spent a undiscloed ammount on Tequilla and hookers but now hes ready. We treat our players great here in Arizona.
Sammy: Folks heres Vick, Mr. Vick what do you think about tonights game against the Saints?
Vick: Man I got a hangover you fake ass reporter let me get some rest so I can beat up on these dudes, "anyone got a asprin"?
Sammy: Damn they shoulda never gave you niggas money!!!!!!

Im ready when you are Bulldog Saturday night in the NFL ill make you famous today!!!!!

JonnyHands702

Back to top Go down

Cardinals Vs Saints Empty Re: Cardinals Vs Saints

Post  bulldogbully Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Hands, you are a trip bro!
I wish more of our league members would take the time for write ups like this!!!

Yes, the injury bug has surely bit my team, so that means there are plenty of young hungry back ups just chomping at the bit for their chance to shine. Will they shine...or will their lack of experience, athleticism, and speed cause them to falter?

Can't wait for tonight!!!
bulldogbully
bulldogbully

Back to top Go down