ELITE LEAGUE NFL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff
LEAGUE STAFF
  • Commish:
  • Commish:
  • Moderator:
  • Moderator:
  • MANI
  • xxtomern
  • montes
  • Bulldogbully
Latest topics
» What's goin' on here?
ELITE LEAGUE NFL RULES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:15 am by montes

» Last attempt!!!
ELITE LEAGUE NFL RULES I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:06 am by Mani

» Week 9 Cowboys vs Packers!!!
ELITE LEAGUE NFL RULES I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:16 pm by robbiewalters1973

» hello people
ELITE LEAGUE NFL RULES I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:44 pm by dryheave1

» This forum is dead
ELITE LEAGUE NFL RULES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:08 am by bulldogbully

» vaca this week
ELITE LEAGUE NFL RULES I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:47 pm by robbiewalters1973

» where are the eagles?
ELITE LEAGUE NFL RULES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 am by montes

» Cowboys @ Vikings!!!
ELITE LEAGUE NFL RULES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:40 pm by robbiewalters1973

» Advance Time?
ELITE LEAGUE NFL RULES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:56 am by XRunnerBSP

Poll

Should we implement a sub-in system to eliminate CPU games?

ELITE LEAGUE NFL RULES Vote_lcap42%ELITE LEAGUE NFL RULES Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
ELITE LEAGUE NFL RULES Vote_lcap58%ELITE LEAGUE NFL RULES Vote_rcap 58% [ 7 ]

Total Votes : 12

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:47 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ELITE LEAGUE NFL RULES

+3
manch-vegas-prez
Cidusii
XXTOMERN
7 posters

Go down

ELITE LEAGUE NFL RULES Empty ELITE LEAGUE NFL RULES

Post  XXTOMERN Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:42 pm

his is a league for players who are serious about playing in a simulation style league. You will be expected to play in a manner that is consistent with NFL play. In addition you must be over 21 years old. We want only mature and dedicated players.

Guidelines:

COMPLAINTS
All the dispute beetwen players will be PRIVATELY SOLVED. If you have some problems in your game with another owner, You have to contact the two commish. After listened the two parts, They will find a solution. Only if they think that a pubblic discussion can improve the aknoledgement of the league, they will allow it.

Don't run the same plays over and over again. No "sim" teams run the same 3-4 plays all game. Mix it up!

No quitting! Quit and you will be kicked out. No questions asked.

Be realistic when going for it on 4th down. Its fine in some situations, but only when it would happen in a "real" NFL game: You will not be allowed to go for a 1st down in your end of the field until the 4th quarter. All other 4th down calls should be 5 yards or less until the 4th quarter. If your trailing in the 4th, be realistic with your decisions.

4th Down rule and Gameplay Rules

4th and 1, you can go for it, but only if you are not in your midfield
4th and short, you can go it from anywhere.

Down 14 points, you can go for it anytime, anywhere.
Up 14 points, never go for it.

4th Quarter, you can go for it anytime.

1 Fake punt or FG per game
1 Onside kick per game

No nano-blitzing. No pre-snap player movements.

Going for 2 point conversions is allowed in the following circumstances:

Two-Point Conversion Chart

Points ahead: 1,4,5,11,12,19
Points behind: 2,5,10,16,17,19

Loss of Connection:Sometimes there will be lag on the screen, which can often end up in a loss of connection. Unfortunately, when this happens, there is no alternative but to restart the game, except in the following circumstances:
if a team is leading by 14 points or more in the 4th quarter and their opponent loses connection, or is leading by any score inside the 2 minute warning in the 4th quarter and has possession then the team in the lead has the option of finishing the game against the CPU, if the option appears on the screen. In all other cases, the game must be restarted.

Trades:Once a trade has been posted in the Trades thread, it is considered a "done deal" and can go ahead. Neither owner is permitted to back out of a deal once it has been published.

Offensive Balance: All teams must have a 70/30 balance when it comes to play calling. Both run and pass should be used at least 30% of the time. The only exceptions being if you are trailing big for the majority of the game and are passing to catch up or if you have a big lead and are looking to sit on it.

Player Abuse: We have all played teams who only throw to one player or only run the ball all game. This will not be tolerated. If you are suspected of abusing the use of one player or play you will be disciplined with either a suspension for that player or complete removal from the league.

Player Control: While on defense you are not allowed to take control of players and move them around (ie Rocket Blitzing). You are not allowed to alter your defensive alignment presnap by any means other than the show blitz and defensive shifts using the D-Pad. Do not abuse this either. You should not use these means more than 4-6 times a game.

1 exception to this rule: if the offense changes formation, or puts a guy in motion, you can user control 1 player and move him to adjust

Sportsmanship: We have all had games where we are way ahead and are easily beating another team. Don't run up the score! Use sportsmanship. This goes along with sim play. In addition if you have a big lead, run the ball, take out your key starters, etc. This includes games against the CPU. Don't make the focus of your gameplan the overusage of one play or player.

Complaints: Inevitably there will be players who may have issues with the play of another play. If you have issue with someone's playstyle, save the highlights and reach out to me.

Scheduling:Please use the private message and chat functions of this website or the Playstation Network to communicate with your opponent and schedule your games. Private message on this site should be your #1 resource for contacting your opponent. Owners are required to add Online Franchise Owners to their PSN Friends list.Owners are required to be active on the website. Games can be arranged through the site (PM or on the weekly matchups thread) or via PSN messaging.
Schedule your games in a 15-30 minute window, in order to respect both player’s time.

No-Shows:If you have not responded to a scheduling request by 6pm the day before the advancement date, you are considered a No-Show. Please report all no-shows in the "No-Show" thread so we can track habitual scheduling issues with specific owners.

1st No-Show, you will be removed from your team so your opponent can play the CPU, and warned.
2nd No-Show, you will be removed from the league.

All Pro
10 min with 15 acc clock
Fantasy Draft
32 users
Advance every Monday and Thursday, or whenever all games get played.

Last edited by XXTOMERN on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total

XXTOMERN
Admin

Back to top Go down

ELITE LEAGUE NFL RULES Empty Re: ELITE LEAGUE NFL RULES

Post  Cidusii Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:01 am

All Pro over All Madden?

Cidusii

Back to top Go down

ELITE LEAGUE NFL RULES Empty rules

Post  manch-vegas-prez Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:13 am

just to be clear you can move one person around the feild or not cause there are two points in the rules that contradict each other and would jsut like to get the ruling, casue sometimes polamalu comes up to blitz and i use my safety sometimes to cover the RB or blitz if the RB doesn't go out

manch-vegas-prez

Back to top Go down

Post  XXTOMERN Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:45 pm

manch-vegas-prez wrote:just to be clear you can move one person around the feild or not cause there are two points in the rules that contradict each other and would jsut like to get the ruling, casue sometimes polamalu comes up to blitz and i use my safety sometimes to cover the RB or blitz if the RB doesn't go out

No manual shifting allowed. Not even 1 player.

XXTOMERN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manch-vegas-prez Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:17 pm

I thoight so just in the rules there are two different section that contradict but thanks

manch-vegas-prez

Back to top Go down

Post  bulldogbully Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:26 pm

XXTOMERN wrote:
manch-vegas-prez wrote:just to be clear you can move one person around the feild or not cause there are two points in the rules that contradict each other and would jsut like to get the ruling, casue sometimes polamalu comes up to blitz and i use my safety sometimes to cover the RB or blitz if the RB doesn't go out

Just to clarify further for Manch...

No "manual" shifting is allowed. That is taking control of a specific player or players and moving them. "Show Blitz" and shifts using the D-pad IS allowed, but abuse of this should not take place (ie. constant moves).
bulldogbully
bulldogbully

Back to top Go down

Post  XXTOMERN Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:50 pm

bulldogbully wrote:
XXTOMERN wrote:

Just to clarify further for Manch...

No "manual" shifting is allowed. That is taking control of a specific player or players and moving them. "Show Blitz" and shifts using the D-pad IS allowed, but abuse of this should not take place (ie. constant moves).

correct.
no moving players manually before the snap. using Dpad to set up defense, i.e. show blitz, is allowed. Naturally after the snap you can take control of a player, like a safety or a libebacker and user control them.

XXTOMERN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  head_stomping Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:06 am

I like to play as a LB often times I move to get into a better position on the field not to move them up on the line to blitz but to get where i think is a better position to be in coverage is this allowed?

head_stomping

Back to top Go down

Post  XXTOMERN Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:22 am

head_stomping wrote:I like to play as a LB often times I move to get into a better position on the field not to move them up on the line to blitz but to get where i think is a better position to be in coverage is this allowed?

Ok guys, after listening to all of you we have decided to make 1 small change to the rulles with regards to manual shifting of a player pre-snap.

According to the new rule, only if the offense changes formation, or moves a guy in motion, then you can user control 1 player and move him to adjust.

Comish

XXTOMERN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_Deniki Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:39 am

I wouldn't mind seeing a 15sec run off added

Lord_Deniki

Back to top Go down

Post  XXTOMERN Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:28 am

Lord_Deniki wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing a 15sec run off added

thats actually a good idea.
I'll consult with Alex, but i'm sure he will agree as well.
So we will probably add it as of next week.

XXTOMERN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mani Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:50 am

XXTOMERN wrote:

You guys stole my thinking...do it! ( maybe with 10 min per qtr and 15 advancement would be the best, just an idea)
Mani
Mani
Admin

http://elite-league-nfl.mioforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  XXTOMERN Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:09 am

Mani wrote:
XXTOMERN wrote:

You guys stole my thinking...do it! ( maybe with 10 min per qtr and 15 advancement would be the best, just an idea)

sounds great

XXTOMERN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down