ELITE LEAGUE NFL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff
LEAGUE STAFF
  • Commish:
  • Commish:
  • Moderator:
  • Moderator:
  • MANI
  • xxtomern
  • montes
  • Bulldogbully
Latest topics
» What's goin' on here?
How can?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:15 am by montes

» Last attempt!!!
How can?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:06 am by Mani

» Week 9 Cowboys vs Packers!!!
How can?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:16 pm by robbiewalters1973

» hello people
How can?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:44 pm by dryheave1

» This forum is dead
How can?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:08 am by bulldogbully

» vaca this week
How can?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:47 pm by robbiewalters1973

» where are the eagles?
How can?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 am by montes

» Cowboys @ Vikings!!!
How can?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:40 pm by robbiewalters1973

» Advance Time?
How can?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:56 am by XRunnerBSP

Poll

Should we implement a sub-in system to eliminate CPU games?

How can?... - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%How can?... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
How can?... - Page 2 Vote_lcap58%How can?... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 58% [ 7 ]

Total Votes : 12

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:47 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How can?...

+8
montes
starship7
Mani
Cidusii
bulldogbully
XXTOMERN
rascrush
manch-vegas-prez
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How can?... - Page 2 Empty Re: How can?...

Post  starship7 Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:40 pm

Niceee.. I think for future reference if anyone has an issue like this, handle it through personal messages, public spectacles such as this usually don't end well...haha. But yea good decision Tomern you have my support.

starship7

Back to top Go down

Post  bulldogbully Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:51 pm

starship7 wrote:Niceee.. I think for future reference if anyone has an issue like this, handle it through personal messages, public spectacles such as this usually don't end well...haha. But yea good decision Tomern you have my support.
Agreed 100%. Now, let's all let this thread die and go to thread heaven (or hell) and get back to playing the game!
bulldogbully
bulldogbully

Back to top Go down

Post  Cidusii Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:58 pm

That'd be a good thing to throw in the rules Smile. "Any issues go through PM, if complaint involves a commish, there are two of them for a reason. etc. etc." Especially if new faces come on board.

Cidusii

Back to top Go down

Post  XXTOMERN Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Cidusii wrote:That'd be a good thing to throw in the rules Smile. "Any issues go through PM, if complaint involves a commish, there are two of them for a reason. etc. etc." Especially if new faces come on board.

good idea Cid.

XXTOMERN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XRunnerBSP Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:30 pm

The only problem I have with public accusations its usually the parties involved pointing fingers at one another and its a never ending situation.. This situation somewhat had a little more too it with video BUT it was only a partial video there was accusations of the other party involved breaking rules as well yet the video only shows I think it was the first quarter and nothing else.. So did he deliberately only show that part of the game because he broke rules as well and this way it looks like only the other party was the guilty party? The idea of video is great although not everyone can video their games but I think madden should somewhat add a feature or something allowing commissioners of online league to view video of a game..

so for example..
Video viewing is available until the week is advanced.. for this example we'll just use this game. Game gets played its posted in forum properly not bashing the person or getting lippy about it.. but a good public statement for the commissioners to read and follow up.. ( we have 2 for a reason, in case 1 is in the spotlight of an accusation ).. so lets continue..

Post could easily have been made... Title: Gameplay Rules Broken Redskins vs Texans
Body of the message: During the game vs the Redskins (Xxtomern) I believe the following rules were broken, I then messaged him about it and he continued it throughout the game etc etc etc you get the drift..

OK, the issue at hand has been noticed, reviewed by commissioner(s) and they or the party not involved can load up on madden a game review video to view the game that's in question and bare witness and speak if any rules were broken or if they were legit play(s).

I think this would be a good feature not sure if its plausible but I mean obviously I think their should be some sort of review for commissioners to view and once the commissioners advance the week that review is gone and if you didn't state your case then tough sh*t.. too often in games with league or clans depending on the game I see so many bandwagon jumpers. They couldn't have the balls to open the topic for discussion but see someone else did and they jump in and get their two cents in.. it annoying and childish.. This league and GI are both trying to run a mature league if ya can't act somewhat civilized then GTFO!! go play in those retarded pub leagues where anything goes and every play is a kickoff return glitch or a drop back 25yards and pass play and see if being booted from a league with very little rules and a good core of guys for the most part was worth being booted from..

*end rant*
XRunnerBSP
XRunnerBSP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum