ELITE LEAGUE NFL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff
LEAGUE STAFF
  • Commish:
  • Commish:
  • Moderator:
  • Moderator:
  • MANI
  • xxtomern
  • montes
  • Bulldogbully
Latest topics
» What's goin' on here?
Xtreme Football Net Website - Regester and Join the league I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:15 am by montes

» Last attempt!!!
Xtreme Football Net Website - Regester and Join the league I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:06 am by Mani

» Week 9 Cowboys vs Packers!!!
Xtreme Football Net Website - Regester and Join the league I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:16 pm by robbiewalters1973

» hello people
Xtreme Football Net Website - Regester and Join the league I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:44 pm by dryheave1

» This forum is dead
Xtreme Football Net Website - Regester and Join the league I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:08 am by bulldogbully

» vaca this week
Xtreme Football Net Website - Regester and Join the league I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:47 pm by robbiewalters1973

» where are the eagles?
Xtreme Football Net Website - Regester and Join the league I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 am by montes

» Cowboys @ Vikings!!!
Xtreme Football Net Website - Regester and Join the league I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:40 pm by robbiewalters1973

» Advance Time?
Xtreme Football Net Website - Regester and Join the league I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:56 am by XRunnerBSP

Poll

Should we implement a sub-in system to eliminate CPU games?

Xtreme Football Net Website - Regester and Join the league Vote_lcap42%Xtreme Football Net Website - Regester and Join the league Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
Xtreme Football Net Website - Regester and Join the league Vote_lcap58%Xtreme Football Net Website - Regester and Join the league Vote_rcap 58% [ 7 ]

Total Votes : 12

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:47 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Xtreme Football Net Website - Regester and Join the league

2 posters

Go down

Xtreme Football Net Website - Regester and Join the league Empty Xtreme Football Net Website - Regester and Join the league

Post  XXTOMERN Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:14 am

Hey guys,

Xtreme-Football.net provides the ultimate online league experience for Madden Leagues. Sourcing game data from the EA online franchise website, the site will provide an authentic NFL look and feel. With secure registration, secure log-in, and the ability to view, join, and receive invites for all leagues using the Xtreme-Football.net service.

The site will provide an up-to-date scoreboard ticker, easy to navigate menus for all statistical tracking, and customizable content widgets. We will embed content such as videos, images, chat boxes, RSS feeds, links to our own forum, and much more.

We finally got the Xtreme-Football.net website up and running with Vince Chavez's help. I have set up the layout and home page and added some widgets. Everything will be active once we advance to week 1.

Please join and i'll assign you to your team.

the link is: http://xtreme-football.net/index.php?r=league/index&lid=380
Register to XFN and then go and Join the league's page.

Comish.

XXTOMERN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xtreme Football Net Website - Regester and Join the league Empty Re: Xtreme Football Net Website - Regester and Join the league

Post  rascrush Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:08 am

hey i joined so how do u asign me 2 my team i am the bengals
ryan

rascrush

Back to top Go down

Xtreme Football Net Website - Regester and Join the league Empty Re: Xtreme Football Net Website - Regester and Join the league

Post  XXTOMERN Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:22 am

rascrush wrote:hey i joined so how do u asign me 2 my team i am the bengals
ryan

Hi,

once you registered at XFN there is one more step you must take. Go to the ELITE LEAGUE NFL page on XFN, and click "JOIN" so you will be added to the league. Once you do that, I will approve you and assign you to the Bengals.
Comish.

XXTOMERN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rascrush Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:27 pm

k it has been done

rascrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum