ELITE LEAGUE NFL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff
LEAGUE STAFF
  • Commish:
  • Commish:
  • Moderator:
  • Moderator:
  • MANI
  • xxtomern
  • montes
  • Bulldogbully
Latest topics
» What's goin' on here?
How can?... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:15 am by montes

» Last attempt!!!
How can?... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:06 am by Mani

» Week 9 Cowboys vs Packers!!!
How can?... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:16 pm by robbiewalters1973

» hello people
How can?... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:44 pm by dryheave1

» This forum is dead
How can?... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:08 am by bulldogbully

» vaca this week
How can?... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:47 pm by robbiewalters1973

» where are the eagles?
How can?... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 am by montes

» Cowboys @ Vikings!!!
How can?... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:40 pm by robbiewalters1973

» Advance Time?
How can?... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:56 am by XRunnerBSP

Poll

Should we implement a sub-in system to eliminate CPU games?

How can?... Vote_lcap42%How can?... Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
How can?... Vote_lcap58%How can?... Vote_rcap 58% [ 7 ]

Total Votes : 12

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:47 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How can?...

+8
montes
starship7
Mani
Cidusii
bulldogbully
XXTOMERN
rascrush
manch-vegas-prez
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How can?... Empty How can?...

Post  manch-vegas-prez Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:12 pm

How can a league be sim if a commish doesn't play sim? go to youtube and look for the TAG, XXTOMERN , if you aren't already a subscriber. I am sorry for all the people who actually play fair so far of who i have played, since some people i haven't played, those people i have played are not sim. even watching a game that wasn't sim is ruining the game. players like these ruin it for others. from now on there will be no more videos because its pointless. Mani I haven't know you for very long so i have nothing bad to say about you its jsut other I have played. From now on I will play as if the game is ranked just like others have done to me. I think many people in the simleague part of it cause i haven't really met anyone else from gridiron, are good people but when it comes to playing they don't care as long as they get the win. Sinnerz was the only one I have played so far that legitimatelly whooped my ass all over and played sim at the same time. I am just going to die down from this league and simleague, if you need me email me or psn i will play the game.

manch-vegas-prez

Back to top Go down

How can?... Empty Re: How can?...

Post  manch-vegas-prez Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:28 pm

the video is uploading it will take approx. 45 minutes, but the same formation same plays in a row, 99 percent of your passes were to the flats, dropping back 25 yards to throw. that bullshit QB play that always gets you at least a yard at the vulnerability of your QB, i understand when nothign works you got to rely on ceratin things but not the same play jsut audibled same formation. tony gonzalez as a wideout? kinda funny when reggie bush was doing those plays you suspended the saints in the other league. oh well i am done talking

manch-vegas-prez

Back to top Go down

Post  rascrush Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:02 pm

hey how do i watch these videos u are talkingabout

rascrush

Back to top Go down

Post  XXTOMERN Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:06 pm

manch-vegas-prez wrote:the video is uploading it will take approx. 45 minutes, but the same formation same plays in a row, 99 percent of your passes were to the flats, dropping back 25 yards to throw. that bullshit QB play that always gets you at least a yard at the vulnerability of your QB, i understand when nothign works you got to rely on ceratin things but not the same play jsut audibled same formation. tony gonzalez as a wideout? kinda funny when reggie bush was doing those plays you suspended the saints in the other league. oh well i am done talking

surprise surprise, Manch is complaining about yet another "non sim" player, like he did about EVERY ONE of hig games in NFLSIMLEAGUE. Just a day after your complaint about this carlos dude here we go aagain.

And by the way, its called west coast offense. look it up dude.
Give me a break.

XXTOMERN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rascrush Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:07 pm

also how do i find that tag on facebook i serched it and got nothing

rascrush

Back to top Go down

Post  XXTOMERN Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:17 pm

rascrush wrote:also how do i find that tag on facebook i serched it and got nothing

No idea what he's talking about

XXTOMERN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bulldogbully Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:24 pm

I don't think Manch even knows what Manch is talking about...
bulldogbully
bulldogbully

Back to top Go down

Post  Cidusii Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:25 pm

I have to admit, West Coast offense generally smells of cheese, but I've seen it run pretty sim-like. Problem with your style is you pretty much exclusively use the near or far twin-RB formations, and going for dump offs exclusively as well. If I recall West Coast offense is based around short completions (don't have to be dumpoffs) with some shots downfield. I think there wouldn't be any complaints with the style if there were more a mix of different formations such as singleback, I- and Pro- Formations, and shotguns. When I played you with the Cowboys in week 1, I'd say approx. 90% of plays were twin RB, and about 80% of those were to Reggie Bush, with the rest going to the other RB or TE, occasionally a WR. I guess it comes to how you run the playbook more than anything.

Cidusii

Back to top Go down

Post  XXTOMERN Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Cidusii wrote:I have to admit, West Coast offense generally smells of cheese, but I've seen it run pretty sim-like. Problem with your style is you pretty much exclusively use the near or far twin-RB formations, and going for dump offs exclusively as well. If I recall West Coast offense is based around short completions (don't have to be dumpoffs) with some shots downfield. I think there wouldn't be any complaints with the style if there were more a mix of different formations such as singleback, I- and Pro- Formations, and shotguns. When I played you with the Cowboys in week 1, I'd say approx. 90% of plays were twin RB, and about 80% of those were to Reggie Bush, with the rest going to the other RB or TE, occasionally a WR. I guess it comes to how you run the playbook more than anything.

Cid -

in my game vs. Manch my leading receiver was TONY GONZALES with 80 yards. Not Reggie Bush.

In my game vs. Manch i used the following formations:

Far twin
Near Twin
I pro
Offset I
Singelback Ace
4WR
5WR
Bunch

Reggie bush had 2 receptions.

The reason he lost and I only had to pass 8 times is cause he threw 3 stupid picks into double covderage.

XXTOMERN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cidusii Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:59 pm

I do agree that this is not an appropriate way of going about things though. public accusations never end well, and a more private approach through email or PM would have been better. There's two commishes for a reason after all, if a commish is involved in the complaint.

Maybe throw in a quick clarification in the rules to clarify that using a certain formation heavily is fine, as long as its different plays within that formation. I was sort of of the same mindset thinking that we should be varying the formation as much as varying the plays within them. Beware my singleback ace formation now Twisted Evil .

Cidusii

Back to top Go down

Post  Mani Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Guys, i wanto to see the video, but i'm really in trouble to believe that xxtomern is a cheaters, or a player that love to play a no-sim style.Think about that xxtomern is the same guy that spent most of the time to give the opportunity to share the same view of the play

I dont know manch how is roll on the other league...this was serious allegation, but he has to prove it.

The rules, as such, are clear: well balanced play calling is required. No on can play only with passing or running game. And doesn't matter if You can are an run heavy or west coast player.
Mani
Mani
Admin

http://elite-league-nfl.mioforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  starship7 Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:20 am

Complaints like this make me want to be in a non sim league...It seems that ,more times than not, calling the league "sim" only gives people excuses to why they lost. In any game I can pick several occasions when a person is not being sim, you want to know why...because this is a video-game. EA has not made this game totally realistic because it would not be fun. Running the same looks or the same formation is good football. I don't know how many times I've seen the Patriots in real life come out in 4 wides all game. And another thing,are you really complaining about a TE at wide reciever..you clearly don't watch the Colts or Chargers play.

starship7

Back to top Go down

Post  montes Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:06 pm

Everybody has to understand that this is game. You dont have to take everything so serious. yeah there are rules but if someone does somethin wrong it is not the end of the world. Stuff like this is what makes this game not any fun when people are always complaining and griping about something. It just not fun. Just play the game the best you can according to the rules the best you can. everybody makes mistakes. And the people that always p me off are the ones that grip the whole game when you are playing and then realize they cant score so they just quit. Which is a rule if i remember right. So everybody lets just have fun and remember its a game not life and death.

montes

Back to top Go down

Post  XRunnerBSP Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:34 pm

I've played XXtomern in gridiron I believe he was the Ravens at the time and I had no issues with his game style it was a 34-31 victory for him and I don't have a single complaint about how he ran his O or D. The only complaint I have is he just about screwed me making the playoffs with that win over me LOL but still managed to squeek in lol

as for TE's what's their to really b*tch about... TE's are a pain in the arse to deal with.. even if you got a crap QB if you got a good TE you can still make big plays.. If you can't handle a TE then i'd suggest only playing vs computers cause they don't use'em often or upgrading your D so that you can handle a TE.
XRunnerBSP
XRunnerBSP

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominatingu247 Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:58 pm

whats the matter Tomern don't want to delete that post also? ooohhh because you were praised in that one i get it! great comish!

Dominatingu247

Back to top Go down

Post  bulldogbully Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Dominatingu247 wrote:whats the matter Tomern don't want to delete that post also? ooohhh because you were praised in that one i get it! great comish!

I'm not exactly sure what your interest is in this discussion or this thread...but I can tell you this:

This is blatant disrespect to one of the commissioners of this league.
I don't care what your personal opinion is...this is VERY CLASSLESS to post, not to mention, bring up an old thread topic to do so.
I'm not sure what Tomer and Alex's opinion will be in the matter, but I wouldn't want this type of immaturity in my league.
bulldogbully
bulldogbully

Back to top Go down

Post  montes Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:19 pm

I agree. People like this dont need to be in a league. I have said it before. Madden is suppose to be fun and when you have people dissing the commish there is a problem. Im sure we can people to replace other people in this league. Its a shame someone has the guts to talk like this to one of the men in charge they are just asking for it.

montes

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominatingu247 Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:14 pm

He deleted a post where I stated that I saw the full game. Actually sort of defendef noth parties involvef. I asked in numerous emails why my posts were deleted someine said that tomern did it and now tomern will not, avtually has not responded to me. So if I have to put someone on blast about deleting my informative post to get the response that I guess is the only way.

Dominatingu247

Back to top Go down

Post  fyahnuts Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:22 am

this guy is the biggest cheeser in the world i just played him in gridioron he was in the same formation 85% of the game all he did was pass to his half backs ...he goes for it on 4th down at the end of the game with 3 minutes( 4th and 10) left this guy is straight cheese and to be in sim league with this idiot is complte bullshit

fyahnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  fyahnuts Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:22 am

oh by the way i was talking about xx tomern

fyahnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  XXTOMERN Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:41 am

fyahnuts wrote:oh by the way i was talking about xx tomern

ok. where to begin lol. I dont know you so i dont want to bash you. Im just going to state some facts from our game:

1. You went for 4th and 6 from my 25 yard line.

2. After you tried a pass in the last second, the game froze. then it said you quit. the game froze for a few seconds, then I see that I DIDNT GET THE WIN. Thanks for d/c glitching me.

3. My leading receiver was Desaun Jackson with 9 catches and 150 yards.

4. what you did is CHEATING. quiting so i dont get the win. real classy man.

XXTOMERN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyHands702 Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:01 am

Im with Montes on this, when it all comes down to it Its Madden and were all grown act like it

JonnyHands702

Back to top Go down

Post  XXTOMERN Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:38 am

JonnyHands702 wrote:Im with Montes on this, when it all comes down to it Its Madden and were all grown act like it

I agree.

And just for the record guys: i never delete posts, even if they are about negative issues. hence the Manch_vegas_prez post which is still up, even though its very negative to me.

I just think its sad when people (like FYAHNUTS) act like that, especially quiting in the last second of the game so i dont get the win. that is quite childish and i find it sad that you would want the win that bad that you gotta glitch your way through it.

Its sad how some people get so frustrated that they have to acuse you of cheating just so they can justify to them selfes why they lost. I lost PLENTY of games in my madden carreer, and when a guy is better then me, i take my losses like a man and don't dissconect the PS3 to crash the game. Sad....

XXTOMERN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XXTOMERN Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:31 am

Btw,

Dominatingu247 and FYAHNUTS. No need to keep suffering in this "horrible" cheese league.

You both have been booted.

XXTOMERN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  montes Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:49 am

YEAH!!!!!

montes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content